Buck Bones Framelock Folding Knife, Tiger Stripe
This product is currently sold out.
This is a frame-lock knife with smooth and reliable deployment, innovative tactical coatings, and the quality of a Buck knife for an affordable price. The Bones is a modern and high-tech design, with special attention to ergonomics, including a curved handle with grip points. These grip points are built-in at three critical pressure points to ensure a secure grasp. To keep this knife at its lightest, the skeletal framework minimizes material weight, while maintaining strength. The blade is partially serrated for added performance. The knife features a one-hand ambidextrous open blade deployment with a thumb stud. It is available in two sizes and colors for convenience.
- RAZOR SHARP TANTO BLADE - The 3" Partially Serrated Tiger Stripe Tanto Blade crafted from 420HC Steel has a non-reflective coating, and delivers excellent strength, edge retention, and corrosion resistance. Closed Length 4-5/8" Weight 4.4 oz.
- STURDY, EFFICIENT - The Tanto angled point blade holds up to piercing scraping, and prying. The added serrations make this a powerful cutting tool. The skeletal framework minimizes material weight while maintaining strength
- SMOOTH ONE HAND OPENING - A thumb stud on the blade facilitates a smooth one hand opening action. The frame lock keeps the blade locked securely open while you work.
- SAFE AND SECURE - Ergonomic curved handle with grip points ensure a comfortable secure grasp. A tip-up discreet deep pocket carry clip is included for quick and easy access
- FOREVER WARRANTY THROUGH BUCK KNIVES - Since 1902 Buck Knives has offered a lifetime warranty on their knives because they believe in the integrity of their products.