Buck Trio Pocket Knife
This product is currently sold out.
- TRIPLE BLADES- The 373 Trio features three blades: 2-1/2" clip, 1-3/4" sheepsfoot and 1-11/16" spey. The 420J2 steel is known for its' corrosion resistance. 3-1/4" closed length, 1. 9 oz.
- VERSATILE - the clip point blade is used for detail work and cutting in tight places. The spey blade is perfect for skinning or sweeping knife strokes, and the sheepsfoot blade is suitable for making clean cuts, especially on a flat surface
- HANDSOME HANDLE - wood grain handle with nickel silver bolsters provide a knife that is as handy as it is handsome
- TRADITIONAL, CONVENIENT and MULTI-PURPOSE - the 373 Trio is one of Buck's popular multi-blade folding knives. It's a smart choice for everyday carry and versatile enough to accomplish multiple tasks
- Since 1902 Buck Knives has offered a lifetime on our knives because we believe in the integrity of our products