Tasmanian Tiger Modular Combat Pack, MultiCam
This product is currently sold out.
Universal small combat backpack with two attachable pockets and elastic side pockets. Based on the predecessor model, the TT Modular Combat Pack has a clean new look, optimized features and MOLLE hook-and-loop lining in the main compartment for customized modular add-ons. Laser-cut MOLLE on the front and sides mean you can combine it with other gear. With a main compartment that opens completely and the special zipper guides it’s possible to use the pack as a top loader. The shoulder straps can be adjusted in length in order to wear the backpack over vests.
- Ergonomically padded back with aluminum support elements
- Ergonomically formed, padded shoulder straps
- Detachable hip fins with zipped pockets
- Side compression
- Hydration system compatible
- Side pockets made of an elastic material
- Small mesh pockets inside
- Two front pockets with zipped compartments
- Hook-and-loop closure patch on the frontside (loop)
- MOLLE hook-and-loop on the inside for limitless modularity
- Front and sides with Laser Cut MOLLE to attachment accessories
- Length adjustable shoulder straps make carrying large body armor possible
- 22L carrying capacity, 1,343 cubic inches (main compartment: 17L)
- 56oz, 23"x11"x5.5"
- Made of a heavy Codura 700 denier nylon material - genuine MultiCam pattern