U.S. Military Load Bearing Vest LBV-E, Woodland
This product is currently sold out.
- Second variant of the woodland load bearing vest
- Developed and manufactured by the U.S. Departement of Defense
- Genuine U.S. Military issue
- Heavy-duty, military-grade nylon material and mesh backings for breathability; reinforced clasp buckles and snaps
- Vest component for the ALICE compatible Individual Integrated Fighting System (IIFS)
- Slanted pouch design for easier access
- Includes built-in 4 magazine pouches capable of holding up to six M-16 30- round magazines and 2 additional grenade pouches
- 10 belt loops for additional LC-3 pistol belt (not included), capable of holding extra magazine and canteen pouches; huge carrying capacity making it a favorite amongst American GIs
- Fully adjustable, one-size-fits-most
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Lightly-used to good condition surplus
- Far more lightweight than most MOLLE systems and much more breathable