Belleville's AMRAP TR501 is an athletically inspired trainer boot featuring an expanded TPU midsole, which provides incredible shock absorption and energy return - up to 50% more than typical midsole compounds. The AMRAP trainer also features a strobel construction to enhance your flexibility and resiliency during grueling training events like rucking, road marching, and PT. In addition, the rubber outsole design is that of a training shoe, flat with multiple gripping surfaces, making it an ideal lightweight option for training, the range, and garrison use.
- Used by the U.S. Army and U.S. Air Force
- AR670-1 and AFI 36-2903 compliant
- Coyote brown cattlehide leather and durable nylon
- 8" standard military boot height
- Expanded TPU midsole and EVA footbed
- Moisture-wicking lining, breathable; non-insulated summer-style boot
- Weight: 19.5oz per boot