J. Adams Sheffield M.O.D. Pattern British Army Survival Knife, Black
This product is currently sold out.
The MOD Pattern British Army Survival Knife made by J. Adams Ltd. out of Sheffield, England has been used and issued by the British Ministry of Defense since the Second World War.
- Endorsed and issued by the British M.O.D., made with 2 primary design criteria: efficiency and simplicity - the hefty blade is made of high-carbon steel so it’ll retain an edge even under heavy use, and it’s treated with a corrosion-resistant phosphate coating
- Designed specifically for military use, the blade was developed for both hand-to-hand combat and survival situations, so it’s ideal for self-defense, chopping, slicing, and carving
- Handle is made of a highly durable black fibre and attached to the full tang with corrosion-resistant copper rivets
- Overall length: 12.25", blade length: 7", standard edge
- Black finish steel hand guard
- Black leather belt sheath included
- Extensively combat/survival tested and approved
- Stamped with official NATO #: 4240-99-127-8214
- Made in the UK
- New and unissued