Kershaw Shuffle DIY Compact Multi-Function Pocket Knife
This product is currently sold out.
A part of Kershaw’s popular Shuffle line, Shuffle DIY is packed with extra tools and a little more heft. Weighing 3.5 ounces, Shuffle DIY is made for hard work. As a utility knife, work knife or multi-function folding pocket knife, the Shuffle DIY cuts through webbing, seat belts and cords in an emergency or through slash, steak, straps and rutabagas on the trail, in the warehouse and around the farm. The Shuffle DIY is made for every day carry. Besides its sharp, indestructible, drop-point blade, it boasts a bit driver, Phillips and flathead bits, bottle opener, jump ring, lanyard hole and deep carry capability for security, concealment and comfort. To honor traditionalists, Shuffle DIY opens manually, and to please Shuffle fans, DIY has notable good looks. A dark gray handle textured for grip complemented by a black blade coated for corrosion prevention gives all knife lovers a reason to buy Shuffle DIY for themselves or for the co-workers, friends and teammates they most appreciate.
- Multifunction pocket knife includes Phillips bit, Flathead bit, bottle opener, jump ring, lanyard hole and a single fixed position removable pocketclip
- Drop point design adds tip strength and eliminates pitch momentum, making it a perfect tactical, hunting or survival knife noted for its durability and controllability when slicing game
- Stainless blade made of 8CR13MOV steel for strength, hardness and edge retention
- Liner Lock safely prevents blade from closing prematurely when titanium plate in handle slides against open blade
- Nylon polymer reinforced Handle with glass thread has exceptional strength, stiffness, wear resistance and stability
- .22 lb, 5.75 x 1.33 x 1.5 inches