Ontario OKC SP16 SPAX Breaching Tool & Nylon Sheath, Black
This product is currently sold out.
The SP16 SPAX made by Ontario Knife is part of the Spec Plus Next Generation series designed for military, sporting, and rescue use. The SPAX is a knife, a hatchet, or a pick axe, whatever the situation dictates.
- Designed primarily as a backup breaching tool for use by the U.S. Military and fire/rescue personnel
- Used and issued by the U.S. Government
- Made of 1095 Carbon Steel
- 8 inch plain edge blade
- Includes special hole that is sized for opening and closing fire hydrants or gas valves
- Utilizes the Spec Plus ribbed Kraton handle for high comfort
- Full tang
- Knife Closed Length: 4-Inch
- Total Length: 13-Inch
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Includes a Nylon Belt Sheath