Purple Heart Ribbon
This variant is currently sold out
- Certified by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry and the U.S. Department of Defense
- Genuine U.S. Government issue
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Standard size ribbon with slide-on backing
- Optional slide-on pin backing available
The Purple Heart is awarded in the name of the President of the United States, to any member of the Armed Forces of the United States or any civilian national of the United States who, while serving under competent authority in any capacity with one of the U.S. Armed Forces, after April 5, 1917, has been wounded, killed, or who has died or may hereafter die of wounds received in action against an enemy of the United States