Survival Metrics Ultimate Head-For-Survival Survivalist's Triangular Bandana Cravat
This product is currently sold out.
- Co-developed by a U.S. Army Green Beret and long-time outdoor survival experts/instructors
- Triangular Bandana/Cravat
- 100% gray water-wicking polyester construction with printed black survival information including: Navigation, Fire Starting, Shelter, Water Collection & Purification, Signaling, a useful Knots section, and a section for Priorities considerations
- May be used for a variety of first aid applications including: signaling; as a splint/tourniquet; foot or knee wrap; sling; face, neck, or head protection; dust mask; or for water collection - sweat, dew or collection from stills
- Measures 39" x 39" x 52"
- Also includes two 2" safety pins
Survival Metrics gear has been used worldwide in every operational theater by U.S. Special Operation Forces - combat-tested and approved by the best