Total Survival - How To Organize Your Life Book
This product is currently sold out.
- Written by veteran survivalist expert, James C. Jones - co-founder of Live Free USA, writer for magazine/newsletter, American Survivor and writer of Beyond Survival.
- Survival data and concepts are all derived from the analysis of real world survival accounts, all compiled into an easy-to-understand and well organized format
- Table of contents and subjects covered are:
- Ten principles of survival (anticipation and staying calm)
- Ten disasters to prepare for (emergency plans and preparedness)
- Ten items you should always carry
- Ten things you should have in your survival pack (everything from hydration to weapons)
- Ten ways to avoid and survive street crimes (includes carjacking and active shooter situations)
- Ten self-defense moves that you should know (includes handgun defense and front choke counters)
- Ten medical skills you should know (including cardiac arrest and shock)
- Ten ways to gather and purify water (includes boiling and distillation methods)
- Ten ways to gather and safely store food (includes foraging and trapping)
- Ten ways to start and maintain a fire
- Ten ways to build a shelter in all terrains
- Applies not only to acute disasters like tornadoes, floods, earthquakes and epidemics but also chronic disasters such as economic decline, food shortages, massive unemployment and avoiding dangers of traveling abroad
- 192 pages, 8.5"x.6"x11"