U.S. Army Booby Traps FM 5-31 Field Manual Book
This product is currently sold out.
- New copy of the original U.S. Army issued booby traps field manual (FM 5-31)
- Includes introduction and principles of booby traps, basic doctrine, planning, installation, equipment firing devices, demolition materials, small missile construction techniques, miscellaneous booby trap designs from improvised materials, detecting/removal of enemy booby traps, clearing/disarming methods and more
- Heavily illustrated and very easy to understand
- Covers the booby traps used by U.S., Japanese, German, British, Soviet, Chinese and Korean forces
- Excellent book filled with decades of knowledge to assist with proper perimeter security and defense
- 158 pages, 5.25"x8.5"
- Printed in the U.S.A.