U.S. Coast Guard USCG Overseas Service (CGOSR) Ribbon
This variant is currently sold out
- Certified by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry and the U.S. Department of Defense
- Genuine U.S. Government issue
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Standard size ribbon with slide-on backing
- Optional slide-on pin backing available
- Awarded to active duty members on a permanent assignment and who successfully complete a tour of duty of at least 12 months at an overseas shore-based duty station or on board a cutter permanently assigned to an overseas area. It is also awarded to reservists who are permanently assigned and have satisfactorily completed a minimum of 36 cumulative days of service at an overseas duty station during each 12-month period of the total tour of duty