U.S. GI Extreme Cold Weather Trigger Gloves
This product is currently sold out.
If Santa Clause was a trigger-pulling bad ass he'd be wearing a pair of these. Tested in the most remote, cold-weather environments in the world, these gloves have withstood the test of time and are still used by the U.S. Armed Forces to this day. First adopted by the cold weather experts, the U.S. Army 10th Mountain Division, it quickly became a favorite amongst U.S. GIs.
- Includes outer mitten shell and matching inner wool liner
- Standard U.S. Military issue since WWII, still used by the U.S. Armed Forces to this day
- Genuine U.S. Government issue surplus; Made in the U.S.A.
- Standalone thumb and trigger finger for use with rifles
- 100% OD green cotton poplin shells with genuine leather facings, treated for water repellency
- Elastic cuff and fully adjustable strap for perfect fit; one-size-fits-most
- Long parka cord included for attaching to inside of coat; made for removing gloves without loss