U.S. GI M7 Bayonet & M8A1 Scabbard
This product is currently sold out.
- Authentic and original Vietnam War Era M7 bayonet, used by the U.S. Military with the M16 service rifle until the 1990s.
- M16 compatible muzzle ring
- Rugged steel blade with phosphate finish
- Hard plastic phenolic hand grips, securely attached
- Original OD green fiber scabbard with metal throat, canvas frog, securing strap and pistol belt hook
- Genuine U.S. Government surplus; limited quantity
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Standard size: overall length: 11 5/8", blade length: 6 5/8"