U.S. Military Vietnam War Jungle Tropical Boots OD Green, Repro
This variant is currently sold out
The Vietnam War ended decades ago but the same classic style boot is still around for those who want to have a pair similar to when they were in the military or for those going for an authentic Vietnam War era look. These rugged jungle boots are sure to provide unparalleled tread, flexibility and comfort when hiking, rucking or working around the house.
- Olive drab green breathable and flexible canvas uppers
- High ankle support with a standard military height of 8"
- 9 eyelet speed lace design
- Thick rubber cleated Panama outsole for enhanced traction
- Internal steel shank sole reduces strain on feet and legs
- Dual vent holes increase breathability to keep feet cool and dry
- Runs a size larger than normal civilian shoes (check out size chart for accurate sizing)
- Accurate reproduction of the original tropical boot with Panama sole used during the Vietnam War by the Army and USMC - perfect for Veterans and reenactors