Handheld Metal Detector Super Scanner, the UZI HHSC-1 Handheld Metal Detector features one switch operation and is made of high impact ABS plastic with reinforced coil compartment, large scan surface for quick thorough scanning and sharp audible alarm. Other features include an LED light to indicate metal detection and silent vibrate mode. Uses a 9-volt battery. UZI combines advanced technical concepts with innovative designs to produce products used and trusted by the U.S. Army, Secret Service and Special Forces. Since its launch in the 1950s, UZI has become one of the world's most famous firearm brands and a 20th century icon.
- 15" overall length
- Streamlined and compact design.
- Detects ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- Two alarm modes: Buzzer/Led; Vibration/LED
- High level adjustable sensitivity
- Low battery indicator/charge lamp alert
- Trusted manufacturer of metal detectors for the U.S. Army and the Secret Service